FibreNest Wholesale allows you as an ISP to deliver your own services using your own IP address ranges to end customers on our full-fibre national network.
We provide our full-fibre network to new build Persimmon Homes and Charles Church properties across the UK, currently reaching in excess of 20,000 properties across more than 200 locations nationwide and our network is growing at a rate of over 14,000 properties per year.
Our unique installation process is designed to ensure that you can deliver service to your customer from the 1st day of their occupancy of the property, and our high-quality modern network ensures that you can be confident of a great experience for your customers, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
At FibreNest we deliver a pure fibre optic broadband network capable of delivering 1 Gbit/s or 10 Gbit/s connectivity to all properties. We utilise a combination of our own duct deployments and access to third-parties to guarantee speed across our network.
Utilising our national backbone network, we can provide handover in London and Manchester at speeds of 1 Gbit/s, 10 Gbit/s and 100 Gbit/s. Customer access is presented as L2TP or VLAN based, depending on your preference. Additional datacentre or local Openreach exchange based handover will be available in the future.
Our network operations team monitor network health 24x7 and provide visibility and transparency of the end-to-end performance of each customer connection directly to you.
We currently provide a range of packages allowing you to differentiate your services in the marketplace, and we will shortly be launching a range of packages closely mirroring those available from Openreach to allow you to deliver the same packages regardless of whether your customer is on the Openreach or FibreNest network.
At FibreNest we are always looking to innovate, and in 2022 will be launching a range of symmetrical, next-generation packages, including multi-gigabit speeds that can allow you to differentiate your product offerings.
*NRC = Non-recurring charge. ARC = Annual recurring charge. All prices exclude VAT. 12 month term applies to all connections. Prices valid until 31st March 2023. Other charges may apply.
Below is a overview of what’s involved in becoming a FibreNest Wholesale Services Partner. It explains the basic steps we will need to go through together to establish you as a retail service provider on our network.
- 1Get in Touch
- Register your interest in our services using the contact form below and a member of our Wholesale Services team will be in touch to discuss your company, interests and requirements in more detail.
- 2Reseller Application
- Complete the Reseller Application form (see Downloads section or click here). When completing the Reseller Application Form you will be accepting our standard contract terms which are available from the Downloads sections or by clicking here. As part of the onboarding process, we may undertake credit vetting and we will provide you with our Credit Vetting Policy.
- 3Enter into Confidentiality Agreement
- Complete the Confidentiality Agreement (see Downloads section or click here) and send this to along with your completed Reseller Application form from step 2 above. Once the Confidentiality Agreement has been countersigned by FibreNest, we will share with you our Product Description, which contains details of our network architecture including interconnect locations, standards and other technical specifications.
- 4Service Scoping
- We will work with you to define the location, quantity and extent of services we make available to you based on your requirements and network capabilities. We will also begin the initial planning of the high-level implementation requirements for service design and delivery.
- 5Service Design
- Once you have understood our Product Description and what your business needs to do to establish itself for providing service over our network, we will work with you to design all infrastructure and system components or changes necessary for network integration, service ordering, activation and fault reporting.
- 6Service Activation
- Once both parties have performed the network configuration and systems provisioning activities necessary for you to become a Wholesale Services Reseller, together we will integrate, enable, test and make live all wholesale services components identified as required in the scoping and design phases. You will then have completed the wholesale establishment process and will be ready to provide your services over our network.
If you have any questions or just want to discuss our Wholesale Services in more details, please complete the contact form below or e-mail .